domingo, 30 de julho de 2017

On holiday

Hello,I'm going to talk about technology  Today
  
                                                            "Vacation tech rules"

We can' no use electronic gadgets in he room;
 Have access to technology from 5:00 p.m To 9:30 p.m;
On weekends these rules are free but we have to fulfill some thanks like

1-Eat breakfast;
2-clean the room;
3-do the trash;                                                 
4-brush the toorhi;                                                            
5-place the cothes in the washing machine;            
6-do the holiday lesson.

On these holiday I did not use much technology but I sow some video about the technology of the years 2020.

    This is he via link I saw _https://youtu.be/KYoMG_nxon91
During these voucations I had a dream that I was a robot created by a mechanical scientist who developed a maca that servid as my heart as if it were real in that dream I realized that the technology has deseloped much more.

These were my hostory on voucations.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário